A brief description of each of our services is below. Click on the title of a program to find out more information.
Spend 2 full days in Orlando, FL with members of our Consulting Team covering a wide range of topics geared toward an immediate impact on your business. From Financial Management to Marketing, from Production Benchmarks to setting up a Purchasing Database, we pack a lot of content in.
If you’re considering buying home plans, you have to call us first. We’ll walk you through research to determine what size and price point you need and then we’ll show you why our plans build and sell better. Need take-offs? We’ve got them for you. Need marketing pieces? We’ve got you covered.
The program is designed to form groups of builders (up to 12–14 companies) from non-competing markets with similar business models and near term goals. An SMA Senior Consultant is assigned as the Group Coach for each group. Sample groups have been formed consisting of custom builders, production builders, on your lot (OYL) builders and small volume portfolio (using their own sets of plans and model homes) builders. When forming a new group, we look for an initial set of 5 builders who agree to be the founding members and driving force of the newly formed group.
We have several different services to evaluate both your company performance and hiring practices.
SMA Consulting offers a host of different training opportunities throughout the year including our popular “Super” Superintendent Training Workshop.
Need a presenter or speaker for an upcoming event? We’ve got you covered. For details and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.
Need help setting up a Purchasing Database? We’ve got you covered. Our experts have set up a lot of builders over the years.
The SMA Inner Circle is designed as a low cost way for homebuilders to become associated with and gain management insights from the homebuilding management experts at SMA Consulting. SMA Inner Circle members receive the following benefits and services…
- SMA Management Message delivered to the e-mail address of your choice 33 times per year.
- Monthly SMA Management University Live Webinars on relevant management topics for homebuilders.
- Ability to participate in annual Employee Satisfaction Survey/Report
- An Inner Circle members only website with access to past management messages, webinars and articles.
- At least a 10% discount on SMA advertised product and consulting service prices.
- At least a 20% discounts on tuition to live SMA Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences