By Appointment only in 2018
8:30AM - 5:00PM First day
8:30AM - 3:00PM Second day
This is a two-day workshop designed for all managers within a homebuilding organization. The agenda includes:
- The hiring checklist
- Interview skills and the three-step interview system for success
- Personality testing and its role in successful hiring and employee management.
- Screening tools to match the right prospect to the right job
- Background checks and the on-boarding process
- Job descriptions and position specific performance accountability measurement tools
- HR benchmarks to ensure profitable growth and organizational development.
- Incentive compensation systems
- On-boarding & world class training systems.
- Employee satisfaction monitoring
Setting up personnel systems, keeping up with the legal aspects of personnel relations and related items are added to this agenda based upon the needs of the attendees
Call or email us for information on hosting this program as a one or two day workshop for your company or HBA. All workshops start at 8:30 AM and end at 5:00 PM on day one and 3 PM on day two.